Elijah is telling Elmo a few things:
- Yesterday I ate some of Daddy’s Tums while Mommy was downstairs folding laundry. I think she had to call the poison control center just to make sure I was OK.
- I am going to be a big brother.
- I am not quite sure why Mommy and Daddy keep making me kiss Mommy’s belly.
- I finally figured out those annoying cabinet locks. Now I can get into anything I want whenever I want.
- Mommy did just put something new on the doorknob to the crack crack room. Now I can’t get in there. Hopefully I can figure that out soon.
- I hate the nose bulb sucker.
- I love eating crayons
- I love you.
- Why aren’t you on the TV every.moment. of. every.day?!?!